Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Exellence.

The animation was smooth, the humor made me laugh a little, and it's educational. This is one of the more unique Mario Parodies out there, and for that I give you ten stars.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Very nice

It loops perfectly, has great animation,and the lyrics fit. Is there anything else that can be said?

Low Resoluted Short Ep. 0 Low Resoluted Short Ep. 0

Nice

It made me laugh, so it deserves to stay in my book. But the lack of sound is a negative. Go look through the tutorials. Somewhere amongst the mass of button tutorials is one on putting sound into flash.

Block Rain Block Rain

Nice

I've played this game thousands of times before each one introducing a new mechanic.

This one introduced the chance to redeem yourself after a small mistake; the water doesn't kill you the instant you touch it. Although this mechanic would have benefited more if the character had an o2 meter, or could last a little longer under the water.

All in all the gameplay is nice, the music is catchy, and it's rather challenging. Great job on this game, and I'd like to see more games of this quality from you.

The Climb:Light The Climb:Light

Pretty decent

I love the concept, but the collision detection is off, and there's no penalty for falling down other than taking more of your time to get back up.

Things I'd love to see in a future version:
Better hit detection.
Screen will go up, but not down.
Harder difficulties.
Time attack.

I loved the game, but it seems to be more 'still in development' if you ask me.

Bakariboss responds:

I was sort of testing peoples reception of the gameplay with this.

Pacman Chao Pacman Chao

Ehh.

The controls were ehh, the concept was ehh, and the sound effects were ehh.

It's nice, but I found myself running into walls when I meant to turn, and I never found myself doing this in the original pac man. If the death animation actually sounded like a chao, and the movement was more like the original this would have gotten a higher rating from me.

Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp. Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp.

Woah.

Woah, just... WOAH! this song compilation just gets better as it goes on. Well done!

HexMonkey responds:

I got a bit better as I worked on it. So the end is probably a bit better than the beginning. Thanks a lot for the review. :)

Megaman Zero - Craft Megaman Zero - Craft

Makes Craft Even More Badass.

It sounds like someone from Capcom's music department remastered this. You've got some mad skills when it comes to remixing/re-mastering music. Although at some parts it seems to get a little too loud and when it does get too loud it sounds fuzzy. That might just be my speakers though so I'm not going to subtract any points from that.

Resurrection- Resurrection-

I LIkE IT!

I feel a mixture of a cool night in a quiet, empty city and sadness in this tune. It's a little short for my taste, but it's fairly decent.

alvys18 responds:

Thank you bro!

Ghost-Sprites Ghost-Sprites

Nice.

Great sprites, but i don't exactly see the 'running' sprite. I could animate these, but I couldn't make a game out of it.