Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp. Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp.

Woah.

Woah, just... WOAH! this song compilation just gets better as it goes on. Well done!

HexMonkey responds:

I got a bit better as I worked on it. So the end is probably a bit better than the beginning. Thanks a lot for the review. :)

Megaman Zero - Craft Megaman Zero - Craft

Makes Craft Even More Badass.

It sounds like someone from Capcom's music department remastered this. You've got some mad skills when it comes to remixing/re-mastering music. Although at some parts it seems to get a little too loud and when it does get too loud it sounds fuzzy. That might just be my speakers though so I'm not going to subtract any points from that.

Resurrection- Resurrection-

I LIkE IT!

I feel a mixture of a cool night in a quiet, empty city and sadness in this tune. It's a little short for my taste, but it's fairly decent.

alvys18 responds:

Thank you bro!

Heart of the Ancient Heart of the Ancient

This is going onto my MP3 player

This conveys its message quite well. It's not what I expected, but it was rather nice to listen to. It's definitely smooth.

Dragonarios responds:

Thanks, i was afraid no one would like it. But im very happy about your review, and my score so far. Maybe i should make more of this :)

Thanks again,

- Dragonarios

The Awakening - Battle The Awakening - Battle

ARGH! Random Battle!

Those random battles in JRPG's annoy me to no end, but the battle music makes them somewhat enjoyable. I'd love to get into a random battle when I know this song's going to play!

Graceful Graceful

I like what I'm hearing!

I like how it increases and decreases the tempo at the right times, and the instruments blend well together. It took a while to get started, but once it got started it took off rather well.

BatesyBates responds:

Thanks for the review!

Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing

Haha!

6 stars for creativity, 3 stars for an awesome beat, and a bonus star for awesomeness of the song.

You, sir, get a well deserved 10/10.

Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

This song is sexy.

I'm in love with what I'm hearing. Definitely the odd one out from all of your previous works, but it's not far behind them at all!

Gravey responds:

Glad you enjoyed it bud.

-Gravey-

Treaty of Fate Treaty of Fate

Decent Song

Repetitive at times, but it works for this song. Anyway, the guitar seems to be clipping over the volume limit, but it might just be my speakers. That's the only flaw I can find in this song.

5/5 9/10

Await Await

Ideas come frome anywhere I guess.

An Idea of a story popped in my head while listening to this. It goes like this: A messenger has arrived at a kingdom with a declaration of war. After a few months, the defending army is awaiting the enemy. (It's simple because I'm no writer >_>)

Anyway, this is a great song, and you make great use of reversed cymbals in all the of your songs I've listened to.

silencefreedom responds:

Echoes from electronica ya know :). Well I surprised the reverse techno cymbal makes good sound in this song. You got my ideas man, no need to be a writer to show the feeling, music can do that for you.