Block Rain Block Rain

Nice

I've played this game thousands of times before each one introducing a new mechanic.

This one introduced the chance to redeem yourself after a small mistake; the water doesn't kill you the instant you touch it. Although this mechanic would have benefited more if the character had an o2 meter, or could last a little longer under the water.

All in all the gameplay is nice, the music is catchy, and it's rather challenging. Great job on this game, and I'd like to see more games of this quality from you.

The Climb:Light The Climb:Light

Pretty decent

I love the concept, but the collision detection is off, and there's no penalty for falling down other than taking more of your time to get back up.

Things I'd love to see in a future version:
Better hit detection.
Screen will go up, but not down.
Harder difficulties.
Time attack.

I loved the game, but it seems to be more 'still in development' if you ask me.

Bakariboss responds:

I was sort of testing peoples reception of the gameplay with this.

Pacman Chao Pacman Chao

Ehh.

The controls were ehh, the concept was ehh, and the sound effects were ehh.

It's nice, but I found myself running into walls when I meant to turn, and I never found myself doing this in the original pac man. If the death animation actually sounded like a chao, and the movement was more like the original this would have gotten a higher rating from me.

RPG Battle Engine V2.0 RPG Battle Engine V2.0

HAHA!

That was actually rather intense! Gotta say this is the best faux pas random battle I've ever played! Great job on the engine; I couldn't find anything wrong with it. If you ever plan on making an RPG with this engine, tell me about it. I WANT TO PLAY IT!

(if you couldn't tell I love the game engine, but hated the fact that it was just a demonstration.)

Tap Challenge 3.0 Tap Challenge 3.0

Pretty decent.

Although I swear this has been done about a million times. The game was visually appealing though, and the harder difficulties were quite the bonus so 7/10 stars.

rodrigowilasco responds:

Hmm, do you think that I may put something else here? I don't know how to put difficulties here, like easy, normal or hard, just because I don't see a way to do it. I mean, what would be the difference between the easy and the hard? :/
Thanks for reviewing!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Short, but awesome!

An awesome game, but it's way too short. (it lasted about an hour and a half for me).

If you ever plan on making a sequel, make the level ups require more exp between each level, and add about 2 to 3 more dungeons with bosses.

Make the UFOs crash Make the UFOs crash

Pretty good.

Although, there's no minor score penalty for missing and there's no way to heal. Other than that, this game is pretty good.

Impact 2 Impact 2

Interesting.

I'll have to try it out when I have more free time.

If you ever plan on releasing a third one, you might want to add some extra lives.

sihirbaz responds:

Yes, I'm planning to release new version, thanks for the idea and review.

Optimize your Flash Optimize your Flash

I can't thank your team enough.

I've been looking for a good sound tutorial, but I haven't been able to find one... UNTIL NOW! Thanks so much this will definitely help me with my game.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Perfect

This game has an excellent story to it. The difficulty just adds to the fun in my opinion.