Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Exellence.

The animation was smooth, the humor made me laugh a little, and it's educational. This is one of the more unique Mario Parodies out there, and for that I give you ten stars.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Very nice

It loops perfectly, has great animation,and the lyrics fit. Is there anything else that can be said?

Low Resoluted Short Ep. 0 Low Resoluted Short Ep. 0

Nice

It made me laugh, so it deserves to stay in my book. But the lack of sound is a negative. Go look through the tutorials. Somewhere amongst the mass of button tutorials is one on putting sound into flash.

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Hahaha

This is great. Now that I've seen one, I've got to see the others. Great animation as well.

The Boink boink song The Boink boink song

Wow.

That was just ridiculous. The ending was completely random and uncalled for, but that's what made it funny.

LL- Amusing LL- Amusing

Not that original.

Some of the humor was original, but this seems a lot like the strawberry clock series.

ChadsWeb responds:

Ah, well it's a Lock Legion flash, and those are similar to Clock Crew flashes, which are just Stawberry clock flashes, basically.

Ghost squares Ghost squares

Nice,

But this belongs in the Audio portal.

Draw Me! Draw Me!

Nice speed drawing,

but this should be kept to youtube.

The file problem should easily be solved by exporting the flash movie as a .SWF file.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Kick ass!

What an awesome way to re envision Tetris :D Now all you need to do is make a game that involves taking down that giant Tetris block making machine.